Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is it wrong for me to feel ually attracted to my best-friends dog?

Ever sicne i was 7 years old, i've felt a dubious atrraction to all animals i have laid my eyes upon, being unsure of whether this is healthy, i have untill this moment kept my feelings to myself. I can't quite explain what it is about animals: i just get this insane urge to wap my out and stick it up there hairy, tender ***'s. Last month, my best friend got a new puppy: a minature schnauzer. Ofcourse he invited me over to see him: something im sure of which he would not be willing to do if he knew of my mental condition. Knowing this could only go wrong, i went to his house regardless: some deep urge from within me made me, maybe it was the star-spanggled promise of some , i don't know, but i went. There my friend urged me to pet his schnauzer and even hold him. This made me tingle in ways i have never known, and erect a ***** of indomitable proportion. Ever since then i have had this potent urge to see his dog again, alone and secluded and make sweet love to it. Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment