Saturday, August 13, 2011

How can i follow up my pag-ibig salary loan via enternet?

I'm here in Cebu but my head office in Manila.I filed a salary loan last May 2009.But the check was send here in Cebu Pag-big office with out the knowledge of my head office.The check was released last november 9 2009 of 7,227.07 with the check #102019.It was stale already,and send back address to THE CHEF OF DIVISION CASH AND ADMIN DIVISION MAKATI III.Pag-ibig Cebu office advise me to send the memorandum through email so that i can get a new check including the refund for the payment on that loan.I wait for almost 23 days but i did not recieved feedback.until i decided to send the memorandum through LBC last march 23,2010.I kept on call follow up here in Pag-big cebu about that check,but same they have no feedback from manila regarding my status.

No comments:

Post a Comment