Sunday, August 14, 2011

Don't want to see my phobic?

I don't want to see my phobic brother and sister tomorrow. They both think that I flaunt my gayness and everything. I think that it is so stupid. I'm 19 years old college student. My brother is 28 and my sister is 23. Usually my grandma has lunch for us every thursday. My brother has been laid off so he has been coming to them and my sister comes to when she is not working. My grandma is so nice and cool with me being gay. Its just them. I have been out for about 3 years now. My brother told me on Thanksgiving one year what is this I'm hearing about you? and I played dumb and told him what do you mean? and he was like about you being gay? Do you think grandma and grandpa will want to hear that after working their whole life? And then he told me how when he has a kid someday how he doesn't want me around him. Well sure as hell he has a newborn that he brings to lunch and it is just so awkward for me. Like my sister and brother I have nothing in common with. They are the camping and deer hunting type. My brother is a construction worker and my sister married one so ya. I'm gender variant feminine so that doesn't help either around them. It just bothers me how my brother can talk about deer hunting, but when I want to talk about gay things with my grandma they think it is stupid. My grandma is always asking me about gay issues such as marriage and everything. One day my sister said, Alright I think I have had enough of the gay talk for the day. They are so rude. Not only are they phobic, but they are just rude. How can I make my day tomorrow at lunch less awkward with them there?

No comments:

Post a Comment