Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Calling out for help!?

ohk ive had my mp3 for 3 years. its a zvue. ohk all those years it worked fine and i put my music on it and everything without a problem. then one day i decided to help out a neighbor and i put her ipod in my computer. ever since then my computer will no longer detect my mp3 player any longer :( was that because of her ipod or what?????? btw my computer is a compaq presario. thts my first question. ohk we all know christmas is coming up and i want this emerson mp4 touchscreen . but im scared to buy it because what if my computer doesnt respond to it??? then im really going to be pissed the **** off. but anywys yeah why wont my cp respond to my mp3 tht i had for 3 years any longer?? and will tht affect the other mp4 im going to buy??? and also if yhu can help please how come my compaq, windows vista laptop ever responded to my mp3?? i mean it never did, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment