Sunday, August 14, 2011

Career transition, need help!?

I just finished the first cycle and got my bachelor degree in English Language and Literature. I am also fluent in German. I live in Bosnia and it seems that I will never find a job. At the moment I'm working for SOS Children's Village, where I am teaching children English, but that job is only part time and does not enable me to make ends meet. Since the country does not invest in education (schools are understaffed and the teachers are underpaid). The Ministry of Education does not want to increase the number of teachers, but rather puts more and more children into one cl. Obviously I will have to find another job, so my question is: what would be the best career or job where I would combine my language skills? I am willing to go to college again, or to go for a master degree...I am just not sure what I should choose in order increase my chances to get a job? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment