Saturday, August 6, 2011

As a college student car should I buy a 2011 Mazda3 or 2011 Hyundai Elantra?

I have a 2002 Chevy Cavalier I own right now and I need a new car soon. My car is starting to become a money pit where I always have to fix something that goes wrong with it. I'm hoping you guys can help me decide between a 2011 Elantra and a 2011 Mazda3. I love the styles in both cars but I hate the exterior of the Mazda3 with the goofy smile on the front. The Elantra looks roomy inside and perhaps more for comfort than speed, while the Mazda3 looks like a speedy little thing but pretty cramped in the back. I like the tech goodies in the Mazda 3 like keyless entry and push on to start engine feature. Coming from a car that has no security features, no automatic windows (I have roll them and they barely work at that), messed up and staticy radio, and glitchy CD player this is a BIG upgrade for me. My criteria are good looking, nice features, fun and comfortable ride, and has great MPG. Thanks for the help guys!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment