Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Information about Green Peace and boats like the Sea Sheppard?

I've been watching the new show, Whale Wars, on Discovery and had no idea ships and organizations like that existed. I had heard of Green Peace, but every time I thought of joining everyone told me not to do it. Like it was a terrible idea. Then I hear about this Sea Sheppard on Whale Wars and that is exactly what I would like to do. For a few months at a time I'd be able to escape the mundane world and have an adventure doing something that really matters. I'm perfectly on board (forgive the pun) with risking my life to save whales. I feel it is my responsibly as a human to protect this planet and it's inhabitants. I do not have children or a significant other, so there is no reason for me not to do this. Do you have any suggestions on how to join or personal experiences that might be benefited in my decision. I've noticed some people feel that the Sea Sheppard has a better approach to saving whales then Green Peace and I've heard the exact opposite. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment