Tuesday, August 9, 2011

May I inquire about my Apple iPod?

I was having a fine evening until a quite interesting technical issue arised with my iPod Clic. I was listening to my music on my couch, with the iPod connected to my stereo system. i was changing the song, and my iPod caught on fire. i was quite intruiged, being there were no flames. My pet geckos then instructed my to get the fire extinguisher which i had just for such a situation. Then i proceded to inform them that my fire extinguisher left me earlier in that week, to live with my cousin. This upset them, my geckos thought of me and my fire extinguisher as a lovely couple. So i proceded at attempting to extinguish the flames with liquid phase H20, (water), when my cellular phone drasticly morphed into a bright and extravagant display of colors, swirling in such motion. I paid no attention, as this is my phones usual habit. Then, curiously, all of my apparel which i have aquired among the years turned into erflys of varying colors! Quite a scene, wouldnt you say? Anyway, my problem which has now is how would i go about aquiring new clothes? My iPod is still bonded to my hand, and my geckos are harrasing me on the subject of my fire extinguisher leaving me, not to mention my cell phone is now of no use.

No comments:

Post a Comment