Friday, August 12, 2011

Babysitting mr and mrs su-cong kid?

ok heres how it started, the other day mr and mrs su-chong knocked on my door and asking me " chong ching hong kong ping pong" which i presumed it means "can you babysit my kid" obviously they didnt know about my anger issues with children, so i accepted providing that they moved houses, they didnt under stand me and walked off leaving chow(the kid) with me, two hours later after watching him run around in circles contiuisly saying"pokemon" i decided i was hungry i only had cat food so i did the only option i could do, i let him eat my dry wall so he ran off and ate it after that it was his bath time, i dint have any"pokemon" toys so i plugged in the hair dryer and let him play with that , i went to watch TMNT and herd nothing, i went in there and he was dead, so i stuffed him in my arabic neighbours mailbox and drove to the orpahnage to get another one dropped him off and went to mexico for a few weeks, they havnt realised that there son was dead, should i tell them or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment