Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fluid and ringing in ears?

I am going to a doctor in the next week or so, but until then I would like to ask if anyone knows what this may be, or if anyone else experiences this. For the past two or three years I have had constant ringing in my ears, magnified when it is very quiet around me. Sometimes the ringing can change tones, some times it is more tinny while other times whistling, and even whispy. Also in the past year or so, I have always had a yellow to orange fluid in my ears, if I just scratch inside it the fluid will be on my finger. My earwax is always like this, not solid, but a fluid. There is also quite a lot of itching some days. I just want to know what this could be, I'm just scared my doctor will say I am going to lose my hearing or something. Is anyone else going through this?

No comments:

Post a Comment