Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How should i deal with this?

Yesterday, my boyfriend asked me to have with him. I didn't want to because i want to get birth control first and my mother told me to ask for it BEFORE I have . My boyfriend knows the situation and all day yesterday at school he kept saying im gonna smash that. ( have ) After school we go to this spot that we always go to to chill and hang out and talk which is down the road from my house. So we were just sitting in the car kissing and he was like get in the back seat and i was like NO! He kept asking and i finally gave in and went he got on top of me and started kissing me and things were getting heated and he started to finger me and stuff like that. He pulled out a condom and asked me could he stick it in and i said no and he started to finger me harder and he pulled out his and i got up and i told him i needed to get home. So he gave up and he was really mad! I felt really bad! I told him i was really sorry and he was pissed because he had tried to do that so many times and he said that he promised himself that he wouldn't let that happen again and that he wants to have with me before he graduates and he graduates on june 6th and i really want to wait till im ready and prepared and he told me alot of time that he would wait as long as i wanted and later when i was at home he called and he told me he would break up with me if i was planning to wait till after june 6th to do it with him and i was so shocked that he said that ot me because he always tole me that he would never break up with me for something like that and now i cant even funtion, i cant eat or sleep i cried for hours i just dont know what to do because i really believed him and i thought he was different and im so attached to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment